- General Details
AmritsarArrive Amritsar Railway Station. You will be received by our representative. Check in the hotel. Visit Night View Golden Temple with beautiful lights all around, the holiest shrines for the Sikhs. The architecture of Golden Temple is a blend of Hindu and Muslims architecture. In Evening free time for Shopping and Rest at Hotel.
AmritsarAfter Breakfast ,Visit Jallianwala Bagh and Golden Temple For Darshan. After 3 Clock visit Wagah Border which is famous for its ‘Retreat’ ceremony at the time of sunset. During evening armed soldiers, both Indian as well as Pakistani, fully decked in their uniform enacts a particularly hostile parade marked by lowering of their respective flags and closing the border gates. Back to Hotel.
DroppingAfter Breakfast Proceed to Railway Station for onward journey.
- Two Nights’ accommodation on twin / single sharing basis at hotels.
- Daily Breakfast
- Daily Dinner
- Pick Up and Dropping
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Excursion to Wagah Border for Border Retreat Ceremony
- Personal expenses such as tips; Telephone, laundry, medical bills and/or alcoholic beverages.
- Anyother items not specified above.
- Government Service Tax @ 3.09% extra.
We are flexible with dates for individual tour packages.
- Cancellation will be accepted in written format along with its respective proofs.
- 30 days before the tour date per ticket Rs. 1000/- will be deducted per person.
- 20 days before the tour date per ticket Rs. 2000/- will be deducted per person.
- 10 days before the tour date 50% of tour fare to be deducted per person.
- Within 10 days of tour, no refund for ticket cancellation per person.
- In case of cancellation after deducting cancellation amount, credit note will be given with one year validity for the balance amount. No case or cheque refund.