Andaman & Nicobar
- General Details
Arrival- Corbyn’s Cove- Cellular Jail Light & Sound ShowArrival at Port Blair in the afternoon and transfer to respective Hotel. After check-in and some rest, take a drive towards Corbyn’s Cove Beach, about 7 km from Port Blair. This coconut palm fringed beach, is ideal for swimming. Later proceed to the National Monument the Cellular Jail, and witness the saga of the Indian Freedom struggle through the Light and Sound Show, held within the same complex. Return to Hotel. Overnight at Port Blair.
Havelock IslandAfter breakfast and as per ferry timing transfer to Jetty to take the onward ferry to Havelock Island. On arrival at Havelock Island, our representative will receive and escort you to check-in to the respective hotel / resort. After check-in, proceed to the Radhanagar Beach, one of the most picturesque beaches on the Islands. The beach has also been ranked 07th among the beaches of Asia by the TIME magazine. Return to hotel / resort. Overnight at Havelock Island.
Havelock Island- Elephant beachAfter breakfast proceed to Elephant beach in a sharing fiber speedboat, this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. It’s also a great place to just spend time lazing on the beach. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some beautiful pictures to take back home. Overnight at Havelock Island.
Return to Port Blair from Havelock Island. ( Check out time 08:00 Hrs)Morning at leisure. Later in the afternoon transfer to Havelock Jetty to take the return ferry to Port Blair as per ferry timing. Upon return from Havelock Island, transfer to Hotel. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair.
Port Blair City Tour- Ross islandAfter Breakfast visit the Administrative Capital Prior to Independence from where the Britishers governed the entire A & N Islands-ROSS ISLAND, A destination for Nature Walk amidst friendly Deer’s&Peacocks. Smritika Museum, records the life of its political prisoners. The Island still houses the Commissioner’s Palace, the bakery, British Officer’s Club, a church and an old cemetery of the British officer’s on the Island though these buildings now lie in ruins. (Subject to availability of tickets or instead Wandoor beach will be covered) Later proceed for a City Tour of Port Blair which includes the Fisheries Museum (Aquarium) exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands, Anthropological Museum – displays tribal essential and artefacts’, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika) – gives a good retrospect of the history, shells, Corals marine life, geography and archaeology of these islands, visit the National Memorial-Cellular Jail, Designed especially for solitary confinement it earned the Islands the dreaded name of Kala Pani, and the Water Sports complex. Overnight at Port Blair.
DepartureDrop at Airport. Return home with memories of a wonderful holiday. (Check out time 08:00 Hrs) End of Tour
- Transportation: Airport Transfers and Sightseeing as per the above-itinerary by AC Vehicle Like Swift Desire / Scorpio / Xylo or Tavera at Port Blair & NAC vehicle at Havelock and Neil Island like Sumo / Similar and not at disposal
- Daily Breakfast ( Except Economy Hotels which will be on EP )
- All kind of transport and luxury Taxes.
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- All other specified expenses and activities.
- To and fro tickets to Havelock by AC Makkruzz / Coastal Cruise / similar ( Base category Seats)
- Entry permits/Entry tickets/Boat tickets/Ferry tickets wherever required.
- Parking Charges.
- Government Service Tax as applicable (as on date 01/04/2012 it is 3.09%)
- Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums, Rafting Charges.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc.
- Activity charges, Scuba, Jet Ski, Snorkeling etc, until and unless mentioned in the inclusions
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like – landslides, road blockage,etc. or being held up in any of the Islands due to bad weather like Cyclones Etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Camera Fee ( Still or Movie).
We are flexible with dates for individual tour packages.
- Cancellation will be accepted in written format along with its respective proofs.
- 30 days before the tour date per ticket Rs. 1000/- will be deducted per person.
- 20 days before the tour date per ticket Rs. 2000/- will be deducted per person.
- 10 days before the tour date 50% of tour fare to be deducted per person.
- Within 10 days of tour, no refund for ticket cancellation per person.
- In case of cancellation after deducting cancellation amount, credit note will be given with one year validity for the balance amount. No case or cheque refund.