- General Details
Arrival at Bangalore
Arrival at Bangalore airport/ railway station and proceed to the hotel. Bangalore is the capital city of Karnataka state it is well known as Garden city. Afternoon proceed for a half day city tour of Bangalore. Visit Lalbagh, Cubbon Park, ISKCON Temple, Vidhana Soudha and finally at Commercial Street for a bit of shopping. By evening return back to hotel and overnight stay at Bangalore.
Bangalore - Mysore
After breakfast proceed to Mysore on the way visit Srirangapatna which was the capital of King Hyder Ali and his son Tippu Sultan. By noon at Mysore and check in to the hotel. Afternoon visit Mysore Palace, one of the major attractions of Mysore. Then to Mysore Zoo were you can see some of the rare species of wildlife. Evening proceed to world famous Brindavan Gardens expanded over 150 acres. The musical fountain and light show adds attraction to the gardens. Return back to the hotel and overnight stay at Hotel.
Mysore – Ooty
After breakfast check out hotel and proceed to Ooty on the way pass through Bandipur and Mudumalai forest. Check in at the hotel as you arrive in Ooty. Evening free for shopping and other activities and overnight stay at Ooty.
After breakfast proceed for a site seeing tour of Ooty. Visit the Doddabeta Peak which is the highest peak of Ooty. From here you will get a very panoramic view of the neighboring regions. By noon back at Ooty town. Afternoon visit the famous Botanical garden built in 1847 and the Ooty Lake were boating facility is available. Horse-back riding around the lake also is available. Evening visit Conoor . Overnight at Ooty.
Ooty – Kodaikanal
After breakfast proceed to Kodaikanal. Check in to the hotel and evening at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Kodaikanal – Coimbatore / Bangalore.Morning after breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed to Bangalore or Coimbatore. Drop at Bangalore/ Coimbatore airport/ railway station for onward journey.
- Pickup & Drop
- Breakfast & Dinner.
- Hotel Stay as per package category.
- Parking charges and Toll taxes.
- Air/Railway/Bus Tickets
- Service Tax
- Entry tickets
- Expense of personal use like tips, telephone calls, liquor, Insurance.
- Room services
- Any other item not specified in package inclusions.
We are flexible with dates for individual tour packages.
- Cancellation will be accepted in written format along with its respective proofs.
- 50 days before the tour date per ticket Rs. 1000/- will be deducted per person.
- 30 days before the tour date per ticket Rs. 2000/- will be deducted per person.
- 20 days before the tour date per ticket Rs. 3000/- will be deducted per person.
- 10 days before the tour date 50% of tour fare to be deducted per person.
- Within 10 days of tour, no refund for ticket cancellation per person.
- In case of cancellation after deducting cancellation amount, credit note will be given with one year validity for the balance amount. No case or cheque refund.