- General Details
Arrive at JodhpurOn Arrival at Jodhpur airport/ railway station, transfer to hotel. Jodhpur, the stronghold of the fierce Rathore clan, was founded in 1459 by Prince Jodha. Stay overnight at Jodhpur.
Jodhpur LocalAfter breakfast, start touring Jodhpur. From the top of the fort you have a bird’s eye view of the old city to the Jaswant Thada, an imposing marble cenotaph built in 1899 for Maharajah Jaswant Singh II, and smaller memorials to other Maharajahs of Jodhpur. At the end of the tour enjoy a short walk through the local and vibrant bazaar of Jodhpur.Overnight stay at the hotel.
Jodhpur to Jaisalmer (6 Hrs)After breakfast sightseeing of Jodhpur, Visit the Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone hill. Within the fort, visit Moti Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing marble cenotaph, built in memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II around 1899 and Umaid Public gardens. Later drive to Jaisalmer. Overnight in Jaisalmer.
JaisalmerIn the morning, enjoy a sightseeing tour of Jaisalmer. Throbbing in the heart of the Thar, Jaisalmer today stands a city of gilded magic. The origins of Jaisalmer go back to the 12th century, when Rawal Jaisal abandoned his old fort at Ludarwa and laid the foundation of a new city. Visit the magnificent fort, the Patwon Ki Haveli (Mansion) and Salim singh Ki Haveli, with their carved balconies and brackets which are supreme examples of the art. In the evening, enjoy a camel ride to visit Sam Dunes. Stay overnight in Jaisalmer.
Jaisalmer to JodhpurAfter breakfast at hotel drive to Jodhpur and transfer to Airport / Railway station for your onward journey.
- Pickup & Drop.
- Breakfast & Dinner.
- Hotel Stay as per package category.
- Parking charges and Toll taxes.
- Air/Railway/Bus Tickets
- Service Tax
- Entry tickets
- Expense of personal use like tips, telephone calls, liquor, Insurance.
- Room services
- Any other item not specified in package inclusions.
We are flexible with dates for individual tour packages.
- Cancellation will be accepted in written format along with its respective proofs.
- 50 days before the tour date per ticket Rs. 1000/- will be deducted per person.
- 30 days before the tour date per ticket Rs. 2000/- will be deducted per person.
- 20 days before the tour date per ticket Rs. 3000/- will be deducted per person.
- 10 days before the tour date 50% of tour fare to be deducted per person.
- Within 10 days of tour, no refund for ticket cancellation per person.
- In case of cancellation after deducting cancellation amount, credit note will be given with one year validity for the balance amount. No case or cheque refund.