- General Details
Arrive in Cochin – Ernakulam Junction, report to coach and proceed to the hotel. Free time for shopping. Enjoy live Kathakali dance performance in the evening.
Cochin - Kaladi - Cochin
Visit St. Francis Church, Jewish Synagogue (Subject to operation) and Dutch Palace. Take a Harbour Cruise Ride to see the Chinese Fishing Nets. Visit Adi Shankaracharya’s birth place at Kaladi.
Cochin to Munnar
Proceed to Munnar. Arrive in Munnar in the evening.
Enjoy speed boat ride at Mattupetty Dam. View Tea Garden, visit Echo Point and Eravikulam (Rajamalai) National Park.
Munnar - Periyar (Thekkady)
Arrive in Periyar. Free time for shopping at Kumily Spice Village. Visit Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary by boat in Periyar Lake.
Periyar - Backwaters ride - Trivandrum
Proceed to Trivandrum. En-route enjoy the famous Kerala Backwater ride from Nedumudi to Alleppey. Arrive in Trivandrum in the evening.
Visit Padmanabh Swami temple, Raja Ravi Varma Art Gallery and Napier Museum (subject to operation), have fun at Kovalam Beach. Enjoy get-together with your travel companions in the evening.
Trivandrum - Kanyakumari - Trivandrum
Arrive in Kanyakumari. Take a Ferry ride to Swami Vivekanand Rock Memorial to see the meditation hall and smarak. Visit Kanyakumari Mandir, Tri-Samudra Milan, and Gandhi Mandapam.
Departure from Trivandrum
Board the train for your hometown. Tour Concludes.
- Pickup from Cochin railway station.
- Drop at Trivendrum railway station.
- Breakfast & Dinner.
- Hotel Stay as per package category.
- Parking charges and Toll taxes.
- Air/Railway/Bus Tickets
- Service Tax
- Entry tickets
- Expense of personal use like tips, telephone calls, liquor, Insurance.
- Room services
- Any other item not specified in package inclusions.
We are flexible with dates for individual tour packages.
- Cancellation will be accepted in written format along with its respective proofs.
- 50 days before the tour date per ticket Rs. 1000/- will be deducted per person.
- 30 days before the tour date per ticket Rs. 2000/- will be deducted per person.
- 20 days before the tour date per ticket Rs. 3000/- will be deducted per person.
- 10 days before the tour date 50% of tour fare to be deducted per person.
- Within 10 days of tour, no refund for ticket cancellation per person.
- In case of cancellation after deducting cancellation amount, credit note will be given with one year validity for the balance amount. No case or cheque refund.