Pilgrimage Places Of Gujarat
- General Details
Ahmedabad – JamnagarToday, proceed to Jamnagar. On arrival visit Lakhota Lake & Lakhota Museum. In the evening, visit Bala Hanuman Temple known for its nonstop Ramdhun since 1956 and it mentioned in Guinness Book of World Records. Evening is free for Shopping. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Jamnagar – DwarkaToday, proceed to the sacred town of Dwarka. Visit Dwarkadeesh Temple. Take a holy dip in Gomti river, later leave to visit Nageshwar Jyotirling, Gopi Talav, Bet Dwarka, and on way back do visit Rukmani Temple, evening visit other temples on coastal area, attend evening aarti at Dwarkadish temple. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Dwarka – Porbandar - SomnathIn the morning depart to Porbandar (75km/1.5hrs) at Porbandar visit Kirti Mandir – the place where Gandhiji was born. Later proceed to Somnath (130km/2.5hrs) on arrival visit Bhalka Tirth, Triveni Ghat & Somnath Temple. In the evening attend Aarti and later watch light and Sound show. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Somnath –Virpur – Gondal – RajkotToday, proceed to Ahmedabad. Enroute visit Jalaram Temple at Virpur and Swaminarya temple, Navlakha Palace and Vintage Car museum at Gondal. In the late evening arrive at Rajkot. Overnight stay at hotel.
Rajkot – Gandhinagar - AhmedabadToday, proceed to Ahmedabad. On arrival at Ahmedabad visit Akshardham temple, Adalaj Stepwell and Gandhi Ashram. Drop at Railway station or Airport.
- Accommodation : On DBL sharing at all the location in base category of rooms at all the location
- Meal Plan: CP (Breakfast Pure veg)
- & All Meals in Sasan Gir & Dasada.
- Daily one water bottle to each guests
- By AC INDIGO/ ETIOS for 2 Passengers
- By AC INNOVA for 4/6 Passengers at Disposal.
- By A/C Tempo Travelar for Above 7 /12 Passengers at Disposal.
- Fuel Charges
- Parking Charges
- Driver Charges
- Toll Tax and Parking Charges
- Hotel Luxury tax and Hotel Service tax.
- Cost Of Meal Other Then Mention Above
- All Entree Fee
- Cost Of Any Personal Expenses
- Early Check in & Late Check out
- Any Safari Charges
- Any Water Sports Activities and Boat Rides
- Guide Tips And Any Other Item Except “Package Rates Includes”
- Govt. Service Tax 5%
We are flexible with dates for individual tour packages.
- Initial deposit 10 % per person to confirm you’re booking with us.
- 100% payment to be made at least 15 days before departure
- Total Payment in INR as per the prevailing exchange rate on the date of payment
Payment Policy: Cancellation
All services such as Airline seats / Hotel accommodation / ground transportation are pre-blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers / vendors if these services are released within the below mentioned time frame.
If circumstances make you cancel the tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing.
Cancellation Will Attract the Following Cancellation
35 Days or more prior to Departure 10% of the Tour Cost and Credit Note
34 days to 15 Days prior to Departure 25% of the Tour Cost and Credit Note
14 Days to 08 Days prior to Departure 50% of the Tour Costs and Credit Note
08 Days and beyond 100% of the Tour Cost