- General Details
Arrive JammuPick from Jammu Airport / Railway station and transfer to Katra in a taxi in the morning /afternoon. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight at hotel.
Vaishno Devi DarshanEarly Morning proceed for Mata Vaishno Devi Bhawan. After Darshan trek down to Katra. Overnight stay at Hotel
Shiv KhoriEarly Morning proceed to Shiv Khori. Shivkhori- the Holy Cave abode of Lord Shiva is situated at a distance of 70 Kms from Katra. The cave is a real wonder to be seen and measures nearly half a kilometer in length with a 4 feet high naturally formed Shiv-lingam at the heart of the Sanctum Sanctorum. Have a Darshan of Shiva Cave and back to katra in the Evening. Overnight stay at Katra Hotel.
PatnitopEarly Morning proceed to Patnitop a famous Hill Station (95 Kms from Katra). This famous hill resort is perched on a beautiful plateau, at an altitude of 2024 meters across which the Jammu – Srinagar Highway passes. In the evening back to Katra. Overnight stay at Katra Hotel.
Departure to JammuAfter breakfast proceed to Jammu Railway station/Airport (46 Kms) for onward journey
- Pickup from Jammu railway station
- Drop at Jammu railway station
- Breakfast & Dinner.
- Hotel Stay as per package category.
- Parking charges and Toll taxes.
- Air/Railway/Bus Tickets
- Service Tax
- Entry tickets
- Expense of personal use like tips, telephone calls, liquor, Insurance.
- Room services
- Any other item not specified in package inclusions.
We are flexible with dates for individual tour packages.
- ancellation will be accepted in written format along with its respective proofs.
- 30 days before the tour date per ticket Rs. 500/- will be deducted per person.
- 20 days before the tour date per ticket Rs. 1000/- will be deducted per person.
- 10 days before the tour date 50% of tour fare to be deducted per person.
- Within 10 days of tour, no refund for ticket cancellation per person.
- In case of cancellation after deducting cancellation amount, credit note will be given with one year validity for the balance amount. No case or cheque refund.